A journey to paradise: Creative, Boho-inspired and playful at the same time, the handcrafted pendant stands for a new mix of colours, shapes and cultural influences in the THOMAS SABO design language. On the piece of jewellery, elaborately developed in three dimensions, the approximately 130 stones harmonise with the artistic structure of the design and together with the shimmering, iridescent look of the abalone mother-of-pearl, shine particularly brightly in the sun. Traditionally, the dragonfly is a symbol of lightness. Be colourful – be happy – be free.
- 925 Sterling silver, blackened, black enamelled
- zirconia orange, glass-ceramic stone violet, synthetic corundum red, synthetic spinel blue, glass-ceramic stone turquoise, abalone mother-of-pearl, glass-ceramic stone pink, zirconia light green
- red, violet, pink, blue, turquoise
- approx. 4.30 cm (1.69 Inch)
- approx. 4.50 cm (1.77 Inch)